Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Sign!

Nothing will bring you right back to reality than a sign like this on your front yard. I looked out my front window today to find this stuck in the lawn. Yes, we are moving at the end of this month (August). Where to, you ask? Well, we aren't sure exactly. It's our choice to leave this home and start a new life somewhere else. Things are happening fast, but one thing is for sure... We won't be living here. It's a long story and a great one, too. We will be making a temporary move and then a permanent move. We are just waiting. The Lord has great plans for the Dulaney family. Please pray for our family.... pray for direction, trust in the Lord, discernment, patience and strength. God's timing is always perfect, right? We will keep you all updated on what happens.

1 comments:

McNeill Family said...

Oh wow! Man, so much happens that I do not find out about until after the fact!!! Good thing you did not move without me knowing!!! PLEASE make sure you send me your contact info. I know your email will be ok but you can't live somewhere I do not know about! Also, let me know if you need a real estate agent in Texas because I do know one!!!! I guess I should tell you he is in Cali right now buying up houses to sell!