Waiting for Scott...
To SURPRISE Scott!
We were ALL so excited!
Caleb was the "lookout" and when he yelled "HE'S HERE!"
we all scurried to our spots to hide.
Britt was upstairs.
Jacob and I were in one of the rooms.
Chad was in Scott's office chair.
All the McNeill kids were supposed to be "normal".
Which I am sure was very hard, but they did a super job!
So we waited for Scott to come in....
and waited...
and waited.......
and waited some more!
He was in his car on his cell phone for what seemed like forEVER!
but finally he came inside to a GREAT surpise!
He walked into his office to see only the top of a mans head.
He cautiously walked around and with shock.. saw Chad!
All he kept saying was " I am floored!"
He had no idea we were coming!
Everyone did an AWESOME job of keeping this secret!
Thanks everyone :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment