Seriously! I have no idea what to call her!I have been calling her "hey, doggie" :)
Chad surprised us yesterday with this little ball of fluff!
She is one of the sweetest dogs ever!
We love her already!
She is so cute!! OK my vote is powder. I will get back to you when I ask the boys!
Titus says "Marfie" or "Charlie." Zane says "Fluffy," "Snowy," or "Snowcone." I would name her something fancy like "Princess Fiona." I guess I got that idea from the Shrek bowl.:)
So what is her name?
Post a Comment
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
3 comments:
She is so cute!! OK my vote is powder. I will get back to you when I ask the boys!
Titus says "Marfie" or "Charlie." Zane says "Fluffy," "Snowy," or "Snowcone." I would name her something fancy like "Princess Fiona." I guess I got that idea from the Shrek bowl.:)
So what is her name?
Post a Comment