skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Dulaney's
Monday, October 15, 2007
Miss Britt as.....
Did you guess right?
The designer of our flag.
Betsy Ross.
Yep! We were up till 11pm doing this project.
I hope she gets a good grade!
The skirt? Oh! Thats a mommy creation!
Its called " 2 yards of fabric and lots of safty pins"
|
Permalink
1 comments:
McNeill Family
said...
Cute as a button!
5:24 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(28)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(12)
►
2009
(79)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(184)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(13)
►
September
(25)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(34)
►
May
(29)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(16)
►
January
(19)
▼
2007
(99)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(12)
▼
October
(18)
I gotta help my daddy...
Carving Pumpkins Chad's Rachel's Brittany's
Jacob cut his first TOOTH yesterday. I am so excit...
My Little Teddy Bear Doesnt it make you want to ju...
I think I need a snack... These are going to taste...
hhmmm.... What should my mommy post about next?
Pumpkin Day
My first photo shoot
Picnic at the Duck Pond This was fun!What a beauti...
Look what I found! Jacob found his feet over the w...
Cute baby bottle! You knew I was 1/4 Irish, right?...
Miss Britt as..... Did you guess right?The designe...
Laugh!We caught a good one on video!
I can sit all by myself! What? You didnt know I kn...
My drummer shirt! He is gonna be just like daddy!
Bathtime Fun!
DOUBLE DIGITS!!I love this picture!!!
Pretty in PINK! Doesn't Chad look cute in pink hat...
►
September
(8)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(5)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(2)
My Playlist
Music Playlist
at
MixPod.com
The Dulaney's
|. Powered by the Holy Spirit
1 comments:
Cute as a button!
Post a Comment