Oh Rachel, I wanted to comment on every page but thought I better make it just one. He is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so beautiful. I want to hold him so so so so so so so so so so so so bad. It reminds me of when I had Joshua, he is so tiny in the cutest way. His head is perfect and beautiful and round and his eyes are so wide open. He is such a blessing. I am so happy he is here, your description of the present is just beautiful. You are a beautiful family!!!! I miss you and I will call you soon I promise!!!! I think about you almost every day! Love, Denise
1 comments:
Oh Rachel, I wanted to comment on every page but thought I better make it just one. He is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so beautiful. I want to hold him so so so so so so so so so so so so bad. It reminds me of when I had Joshua, he is so tiny in the cutest way. His head is perfect and beautiful and round and his eyes are so wide open. He is such a blessing. I am so happy he is here, your description of the present is just beautiful. You are a beautiful family!!!! I miss you and I will call you soon I promise!!!! I think about you almost every day! Love, Denise
Post a Comment