So we finaly got Jacobs room done. We have one more wall to do, but we haven't decided what to do. We love it so much! We made everything on the walls ourselves, except we bought the letters to his name and I painted them. It was so much fun to make everything ourselves, much more personal! 4 more weeks and Jacob will get to see his room too!!! :) :) :)
Saturday, April 14, 2007
So we finaly got Jacobs room done. We have one more wall to do, but we haven't decided what to do. We love it so much! We made everything on the walls ourselves, except we bought the letters to his name and I painted them. It was so much fun to make everything ourselves, much more personal! 4 more weeks and Jacob will get to see his room too!!! :) :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Wow! You guys did such a great job! My idea, (which I am sure you have a million ideas!) choose a verse or maybe you alreaady have one and paint it on the wall!!!! I miss you so much I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left. How about a picture of prego mama in the rocker for the blog so I can see you!!!
Post a Comment