Sunday, March 04, 2007




We had a 4D Ultrasound done yesterday. It was so much fun! It was awesome to see his little face! We have about 10 weeks till he is here. The ultrasound (along with the 20 week ultrasound) said he is due May 8th or 9th. I think he may be a bit earlier than the 18th anyways, but the ultrasounds confirm my thoughts. We cant wait till he is here!!!!


2 comments:

McNeill Family said...

Those pictures are so amazing. I can't believe how close you are getting. You know my moms birthday is May 5th and Mother's day is somewhere around there.....Maybe my hubby will let me come for a visit. I could stay with my mom and meet Jacob!!!! Pray!!!

mama juls said...

That is so cool! I wish I would have had that done when I was pregnant with my kids. He is already soooo adorable!