Wednesday, November 08, 2006

pregnancy week by week

We are almost 13 weeks closer to becoming new parents. We are so excited and the time just doesnt seem to go quick enough. Its almost like our whole family revolves around this little being and its not even an ounce yet. This pregnancy has been making me pretty sick most the days and if thats the case... don't count on dinner being made or the house to be clean. I do try though and it has been getting better. We just continue to pray for a healthy baby!!

This is an ultrasound at 8 weeks. There isnt much to see, but we know there is a baby there!!

1 comments:

McNeill Family said...

Yeeeee Haaaaaa! I am so glad you did this!! I check my favorite blogs everyday! You are on my links list, I hope that is ok. Now you better put lots of new pictures or you will hear from me! I love you guys!!!!